Coaching provides individuals a chance to strategize, create and develop themselves with proven performance coaching experts. This is one-on-one training and development working towards optimum personal and professional competence. Our Coaches have years of successful experience to help achieve goals faster.
Our coaching is results driven. Each individual has different goals and are at different phases of skill development. After the goals have been identified and the skills assessment is complete, we work together on the development path. Coaching takes place by phone, e-mail and face-to-face. We provide access to our web based calendar to allow for scheduled or “on demand” coaching sessions.
Who might need a Coach?
Individuals at all stages of their professional maturity need coaches to help them. Here are a few examples:
- CEO’s need coaches outside the organization to share ideas from a different perspective.
- Project Managers wanting to develop their soft skill sets.
- Supervisors needing to improve relationships with their employees.
- Team Leaders to help them lead their teams more effectively.
- Lean Six Sigma practitioners as they learn to use the LSS tools
- Master Black Belt candidates as they develop strategic and tactical skills
When do you need a Coach?
Coaches are needed when a goal or objective is present, but the path to achieve the goal is a work-in-progress or is not clear. Coaching an individual or team will allow for more efficient and effective results. Use a coach when:
- There is a desire to achieve your goals faster
- You have a certain skill set to be developed
- Your business or department is not performing well
- There is not the proper balance of skills and abilities within the organization